How do I create an account?
• Click the "Login/Register" link located to the right in the upper navigation bar of the website. To properly process your order you must complete each field where a red asterisk mark is present. If you are a Race Fuels Distributor, please contact your dedicated account team to have an account setup for you.
Can I checkout as a guest?
• Guest checkout is available. However, registering for an account saves time, provides real-time order status updates, and allows you to view order history.
How do I pay for my order?
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
What if I have a promotional code?
• Promotional codes can be entered at checkout using the "Discount Codes" box. Simply add your code, and select "Apply." The promotional value will be added to your cart.
What if I need an item that is not offered in the company store?
• As the industry leader in creative ideas, we offer thousands of the newest and most unique items from the industry's top suppliers. If you need assistance finding the right item to suit your needs, contact your dedicated account team and let us do the work for you!
Can I upload my own artwork onto a product?
• To maintain the integrity of the Sunoco brand identity, we do not offer an option to upload your own artwork at this time.
How will my order ship?
• Your order will ship via FedEx Ground service, unless otherwise instructed. Increased rates will apply for expedited shipping.
When will my order ship?
• Items that are stocked in inventory at our warehouse in the Atlanta, GA area will ship the next business day if your order is placed by 1 P.M. EST. Items that are made to order will ship after the production time stated on each product page.
How can I know transit time for my orders?
• Items held in inventory will ship from our warehouse in the Atlanta, GA area. Please, see below for standard FedEx Ground transit times from this location after your order has left our facility. Items produced to order will ship directly from the factory. These locations are noted on each product page.
How can I check the status of my order?
• To check the status of your order you may navigate to the My Account page, or contact your dedicated account team with your order number.
How can I track my package?
• Once your order has shipped you will be emailed tracking information for your order. You may also navigate to the My Account page. If you need further assistance you may contact your dedicated account team.
What if I have Returns/Exchanges?
• Inventory Order Returns - Merchandise ordered from existing inventory may be returned up to 30 days after date of purchase for a full refund. Goods must be unused and in original packaging. Any damaged, worn or obviously used merchandise is unavailable for return, except in the case of a product that has a manufacturing defect or print error. Upon completion & acknowledgment of a factory level quality control error, defective merchandise will be replaced at suppliers expense or given a full refund of original purchase price.
• Custom Order (Bulk Buys) Returns - Merchandise ordered in bulk or with a custom design or imprint is not available for return, except in the case of a product that has a manufacturing defect or print error. Defective merchandise will be replaced at suppliers expense or given a full refund or credit of original purchase price. We strongly recommend that you review product samples before placing a custom order. Blank samples will be shipped to you free of charge! A Virtual Sample image of the product with your logo is available for your review prior to order. Pre-Production Samples with your logo on the product are also available with your logo for a fee. The fee is dependent upon product & decoration method, so please contact us for cost and lead time.
• Back Orders - In the event that any or all item(s) ordered are out of stock you will be notified at the time of checkout. Back order items will ship as they become available.
• International Shipments - Please contact your dedicated account team for international shipping options. Standard international shipments require the consignee/customer to pay duties & taxes and brokerage fees mandated by the government for which the shipment is received. Please check with your local agency for details on estimated fees. Pinnacle Promotions, Inc. is not responsible for duties and taxes. The customer is responsible for these destination fees. If an international package is refused for any reason, we will not refund the customer for the merchandise nor shipping & handling charges. We do not pay for return shipping when the package is abandoned internationally.
What is California Proposition 65?
• A small number of products sold on this store contain substances that the state of California has determined may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. According to a 2018 update to the Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly called Proposition 65, any products containing these substances that are sold in the state of California are required to have warnings describing their potential harm.
How do I know if a product I am looking at contains any of these substances?
• These products will have a warning label and description on the product page (see example below). We work with dozens of suppliers and always try our best to work most with suppliers actively devoted to compliance of all safety laws.